Order issues

bitcoinestonia

14 Mar, 2018 10:34 PM

So this happened:

An client of mine put in the order, choosed gocoin as gateway and litecoin as preferred payment option, made an payment which i refunded 10 minutes later.. i came to gocoin to process this refund which got approved, and i see that the coins have left my wallet but the customer has not received their litecoins and also the blockchain says that there hasnt been any transfers to his refunding litecoin address.. can you clear this up please?

Now second issue, the order is still at "pending" state on my shopify data.. i cannot get rid of this transaction because you havent confirmed it, nor you have issued an refund, but you took the money from my account for this.. so im asking you to sort this out, and make those payments as received and then refunded, otherwise im stitting on that fraudulent order for the rest of my life and it will look like the customer never got their money back and i try to avoid these issues.. I will attach an picture to you, so you can see that the payment is unconfirmed on shopify.. please try to clear this up, yesterday you told me that you had some errors and updates lately so maybe it's the same problem again.

Thanks in advance.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by GoCoin DevTeam on 15 Mar, 2018 12:23 AM

Please provide a GoCoin invoice id so we can investigate.

2. 2 Posted by bitcoinestonia on 15 Mar, 2018 12:37 AM

The order ID was: #911829368850

But looks like the problem has solved itself, buyer got his return and shopify issue has also been resolved, dont know what you did but its working so thanks and best regards.

3. GoCoin DevTeam closed this discussion on 15 Mar, 2018 03:55 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with GoCoin Helpdesk please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac