Cannot add crypto account under payouts

Adam

25 Jun, 2018 03:31 AM

Hi,
I cannot add any crypto accounts under payouts. It allows me to select the account type and enter the address, but the add button does nothing. I have tried with three different browsers and all the same result. Am I doing something wrong, or is the portal broken?
Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by julien on 25 Jun, 2018 04:52 PM

Hello Adam,

Your account was disabled on October 17th of last year because of the nature of your business. From our terms of service:

Merchant's use of the Service will not relate to sales of (i) narcotics, research chemicals or any controlled substances, (ii) cash or cash equivalents, including derivatives, (iii) items that infringe or violate any copyright or trademark, (iv) ammunition, firearms, explosives, weapons or knives regulated under applicable law, or (v) any services which competes with the Company, (vi) goods or services that are illegal under applicable law. If Merchant sells products or services that are legal in certain jurisdictions but not in others, then Merchant shall undertake all measures necessary (including geofencing) to ensure that it does not offer such goods or services to Purchasers in the jurisdictions where doing so would be illegal under the laws of such jurisdictions. The Company and its Affiliates will have no liability for Merchant failing to undertake such measures, or otherwise breaching its obligations under this Section.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with GoCoin Helpdesk please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac