Payment Limit Increase

Nekan Nekan

24 Oct, 2018 06:15 AM

When any customer on my site attempts checking out with a cart over $99 it shows a "Gateway Server Error" . How can we increase this amount?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by julien on 24 Oct, 2018 09:53 PM

Hello Nekan,

The invoice limit is increased when KYC verification is complete. What is the name of your merchant account?

2. 2 Posted by Nekan Nekan on 24 Oct, 2018 10:11 PM

The name on the account is Nekan Nesbit and we are approved. We were approved a while back I will attach a screenshot for reference.

3. 3 Posted by Nekan Nekan on 26 Oct, 2018 12:21 AM

Any help? I have customers who want to pay in crypto

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by julien on 26 Oct, 2018 10:21 PM

Hello,

I made a change to the account. Please try again.

5. 5 Posted by Nekan Nekan on 27 Oct, 2018 01:01 AM

Just tried again, cart total was $180 USD and gave me the same error. I attached a screenshot for reference. This was in an incognito tab so cache or cookies were not the issue.

6. 6 Posted by Nekan Nekan on 30 Oct, 2018 07:54 PM

Any help? Still getting error. cart total $140 UK customer

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by julien on 30 Oct, 2018 10:24 PM

Apologies for the day. I ran a test and can see it is working. There may have been a delay in having the balance updated. Try once more and let me know

8. 8 Posted by Clout Gear on 31 Oct, 2018 01:20 AM

Awesome, it is working now. Thank you!

Thanks,
    Clout Gear Team

9. 9 Posted by Clout Gear on 31 Oct, 2018 04:27 AM

I am getting the error again now. Will this be something that happens consistently? I tried on multiple devices.

Thanks,
    Clout Gear Team

10. Support Staff 10 Posted by julien on 31 Oct, 2018 09:11 PM

Is the error that is occurring the same as before?

11. 11 Posted by Clout Gear on 01 Nov, 2018 02:35 AM

Yes. Tried from three different devices, still giving Gateway Service Error.

Thanks,
    Clout Gear Team

12. 12 Posted by Clout Gear on 01 Nov, 2018 02:35 AM

Thanks,
    Clout Gear Team

13. Support Staff 13 Posted by julien on 01 Nov, 2018 10:19 PM

We recently updated our gateway which has interfered with the existing Shopify integration. Our dev team has set your account to the previous version which should fix things for now

14. 14 Posted by Clout Gear on 02 Nov, 2018 01:34 AM

Just tried again, same thing: “Gateway Service Error.” Tried from a mobile device and a computer.

Thanks,
    Clout Gear Team

15. Support Staff 15 Posted by GoCoin DevTeam on 02 Nov, 2018 02:50 AM

We have a new gateway payment flow, but currently it is not working for Shopify merchants. We have been trying to work with them on resolving the issue, but are completely dependent on them at this point to help.

In the meantime, your account should be using our legacy payment flow. There is a chance that your existing invoices in our system will error when testing. Please try creating a new invoice via Shopify. The payment gateway should look similar to the example below:

https://gateway.gocoin.com/invoices/ca813db4-1e9c-4bc4-a14c-ef0a883...

If you are still getting an error, please provide as much detail as possible ... such as where in the payment process are you getting the error. For example: When the gateway first opens up? When you select the payment method? When gateway redirects to Shopify after payment is detected?

16. 16 Posted by Clout Gear on 02 Nov, 2018 09:45 AM

Still getting an error, it is when I select “Complete Order.” Instead of redirecting me to the GoCoin invoice. It shows Gateway Service Error.

Thanks,
    Clout Gear Team

17. Support Staff 17 Posted by GoCoin DevTeam on 02 Nov, 2018 05:49 PM

We are reviewing our logs to try to determine what is going on, but our logging for Shopify integrations is currently too basic. Can you give us a fairly precise time that you attempted to create an invoice?

We do show a few errors logged which reference 'customer_phone is invalid'. Are you specifying a customer phone number? If so, try omitting it or making it basic (e.g. 202-555-1212).

Also, please provide us with an IP address of the computer attempting to open the gateway, if possible.

Let us know how that goes.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with GoCoin Helpdesk please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac