Problem with Ethereum Transaction

krickedmusic

17 Nov, 2018 11:07 PM

I was trying to buy from PlayerAuctions and was requested from my invoice to send
Amount Due: 1.6124 ETH
to
0xa9eDfB6954c65B3bF16b77A7074a16306e9a8e45
and I did this, however, it has been stuck in my withdrawal history with 0/30 confirmations for more nearly 5 hours. I checked the wallet address was correct and it doesn't have a txid. I need this to go through so that I can attain the account I was trying to purchase or I need these funds returned to my wallet please. This has been frustrating as I've spent nearly all day trying to purchase through your system. Please advise.

Thanks,
James

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by GoCoin DevTeam on 18 Nov, 2018 01:30 AM

Hello

Your transaction never went through. It does not show up on etherscan.io. What wallet are you using? Try refreshing your wallet or contact your wallet provider.

We released ETH as as payment option very recently and we are still beta testing. Currently, payments must be made from MetaMask. If it is not made from MetaMask, the funds will be reverted back to the sending wallet. We've had a few issues with PlayerAuction customers, so we've disabled it as a form of payment for them while we investigate.

2. 2 Posted by krickedmusic on 18 Nov, 2018 04:06 AM

Yeah, it doesn't work at all... I've literally attempted every single
    payment method for this purchase today like 3 times each with all of the
    correct information on every payment method and it has failed every time.
    It literally feels like I'm in a 1991 nightmare or something trying to buy
    something online.

3. 3 Posted by krickedmusic on 18 Nov, 2018 04:42 AM

How do I send the other cryptocurrencies then??? What platform can I
    transfer those over from? I just paid money to transfer my ETH to metamask
    to try and send that to you and now the option is disabled...errrrrghhhhhhh

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by GoCoin DevTeam on 19 Nov, 2018 06:37 PM

You can pay in BTC, LTC, DASH, or BCH right now, but you will need to create a new invoice in the system. Once the payment currency and exchange rate are set on an invoice, they cannot be changed.

Sorry for the aggravation regarding ETH. We are not completely aware of how all of our merchants choose to integrate with our platform. Some have chosen to create their own 'gateway' page and it may cause issues. The GoCoin gateway is available for all invoices (assuming you know the invoice_id). The format is https://gocoin.com/gateway/

5. GoCoin DevTeam closed this discussion on 19 Nov, 2018 06:37 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with GoCoin Helpdesk please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac