How can I verify my merchant account

Ahmed Rehan

03 Jun, 2017 05:56 AM

How can I verify my merchant account? I've already uploaded my National Identification Document since 2 days but got no response whatsoever. I need it verified to connect my ACH USD bank account.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by julien on 06 Jun, 2017 12:06 AM

Hello Ahmed,

There is delay over the weekend because they are not business days. KYC documents are reviewed on business days and verification may take 24-48 hours.

Please tell me the name of your merchant account and I will check the status.

-Julien

2. 2 Posted by Ahmed Rehan on 06 Jun, 2017 08:40 AM

Thanks for the reply. The name of the merchant account name is "GOGGLE HUNT".

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by julien on 07 Jun, 2017 07:43 PM

Hello Ahmed,

A couple questions.

You only uploaded an identity document. We need a corporate document as well if you are a registered business or a document that shows proof of address. Can you upload this?

Additionally, your website does not contain any information on what your business is engaged in. Can you please let us know the type of business you are?

-Julien

4. 4 Posted by Ahmed Rehan on 08 Jun, 2017 07:05 AM

Hello,
    I've uploaded the internet and telephone bill as a proof of address. Moreover, my website isn't finished yet, hence the coming soon page. But you can see full website by clicking "Enter Password" link in the upper right corner of the screen. The password is "flawru". And I'm selling goggles and sunglasses (hence the domain name gogglehunt.com). Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Ahmed.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by julien on 12 Jun, 2017 09:51 PM

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for providing this document. Is this the registered address for the business or is it your residency?

-Julien

6. 6 Posted by Ahmed Rehan on 13 Jun, 2017 11:34 AM

Hi Julien,
    The provided document contains my residential address, since my whole business is done on my laptop ia a wbsite and social media. Hope this helps.

7. 7 Posted by Ahmed Rehan on 13 Jun, 2017 11:40 AM

Hi Julien,
    The provided document contains my residential address, since my whole business is done on my laptop via a wbsite and social media. Hope this helps.

8. 8 Posted by Ahmed Rehan on 13 Jun, 2017 11:47 AM

and please remove the cv file that i ve uploaded accidentally. Your website / dashboard must have a delete button for user uploaded files or at the very least provide a confirmation/submit button for uploading files instead of uploading them automatically upon selection. Makes for such a bad user experience and decreases authenticity of your company as well. Sigh!

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by julien on 13 Jun, 2017 09:32 PM

Hello Ahmed,

We can remove the uploaded doc that you mentioned. The reason we do not have the option for a user to delete their docs is because they must remain on file. We can not have a user add then delete their docs after approval or we would have no record of it.

-Julien

10. 10 Posted by Ahmed Rehan on 16 Jun, 2017 05:53 PM

Hi Julien,
    My account is still showing "Not Verified". Can you please do it a bit quicker? As I'm looking to launch my store as soon as possible and gocoin is an integral part of it. I'd be extremely grateful to you, if you verify my account before sunday. Thanks.

11. Support Staff 11 Posted by julien on 16 Jun, 2017 09:29 PM

Hello Ahmed

The documents have been verified.

12. julien closed this discussion on 16 Jun, 2017 09:29 PM.

13. Ahmed Rehan re-opened this discussion on 17 Jun, 2017 05:50 AM

14. 12 Posted by Ahmed Rehan on 17 Jun, 2017 05:50 AM

But the account still shows "Not Verified". Only two identity documents have been verified so far. The Utility bill is still unverified, while the cv document is still not deleted. Please help!

15. Support Staff 13 Posted by julien on 19 Jun, 2017 05:42 PM

Hello Ahmed,

Please review the account now, the errors should have been corrected. I will double check on the document removal.

-Julien

16. julien closed this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 05:42 PM.

17. Ahmed Rehan re-opened this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 06:05 PM

18. 14 Posted by Ahmed Rehan on 19 Jun, 2017 06:05 PM

Hi Julien, Thank You so much. But now, I've one more problem, and that is the following error message received upon trying to add an ACH USD Bank Account:

We have temporarily disabled ACH while we change processors.

You can add a wire transfer account to accept USD payments, or contact support for additional options.

Now how do I get past this? As my USD Bank Account is an ACH Account. Please Help!

Many many thanks again.

19. Support Staff 15 Posted by julien on 20 Jun, 2017 07:23 PM

Hello Ahmed,

We currently are not offering ACH due to lack of a provider. We are actively working on making ACH available again but at this time we simply can not do it. I am sure that this inconveniences you and I hope we can make up for it by providing service via wire or BTC payout.

-Julien

20. julien closed this discussion on 20 Jun, 2017 07:23 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with GoCoin Helpdesk please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac