Need to know about cryptos you support and the countries you have your services.

Sanjida Ahsan

11 Oct, 2017 04:41 PM

Hi There,

I hope all of you are doing great there. I am Sanjida Ahsan, Virtual Assistant of Mr. Jens who is hugely interested to have a business relationship with you. But we are confused about your supported cryptos and location. Actually we need to know that either you have your services in Sweden and the USA or not. Because, my client and his partner lives in Sweden and the USA. For your information, I have researched on your website very very carefully to know about the mater and also have visited your company's social media page but I didn't get any idea regarding your service providing countries. But the fees you will take and other terms and conditions are suitable for my client and that's why he is very very interested to build up a great business relationship with your company.

Please answer me the following questions-
1. It's quite clear to me that you accept BitCoin. Do you support any other Cryptos please? If so, please list them all.
2. Do you provide your service in Sweden and the USA?

Let me know ASAP. Thanks a lot!!!

Regards,
Sanjida Ahsan.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by julien on 11 Oct, 2017 05:58 PM

Hello Sanjida,

Yes, we do support USA and Sweden for merchant accounts. Currently we accept Bitcoin and Litecoin and are working on adding other coins like Ethereum and Dash.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with GoCoin Helpdesk please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac