If I don't have a pay out account for crypto currencies yet will you still accept on my store?

info

22 Nov, 2017 04:31 AM

Hi,

I'm wondering now that we have integrated our store on shopify and had our account verified that can you still process a transaction for us in a crypto currency when a customer purchases without us having the payout account?

Could the payout account be added later when we want to be 'paid out' to our crypto wallet? Would you hold all the money indefinitely or are you only doing the processing and paying out instantly to those accounts?

I want to get a coinomi account/wallet to add as a payout account but just have to get an android device. The reason is it will accept all the crypto currencies you currently process.

Sorry about the question. We're all really new at this.

So when the customer makes payment they will pay gocoin right? and that's shown up in our transaction history on our gocoin account and there will be a balance. When we want to be paid out we click a button and are paid out, once we have the payout account/wallet added. Is that correct?

KR

Peter Wilcox

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by julien on 23 Nov, 2017 12:27 AM

Hi Peter,

I will do my best to answer your questions, but if I miss anything please let me know.

You must have a payout account on file in order to generate successful invoices and we do not hold funds indefinitely. We require that payout account on file because we issue payouts daily to Crypto wallets.

When a customer is shopping on your site and creates an invoice, out system creates a unique wallet address and attaches it to that invoice. They are still paying you, GoCoin just provides the payment processing.

There is no button in the merchant dashboard to withdraw your account balance. It is done once daily usually at the close of business day.

-Julien

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with GoCoin Helpdesk please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac