Pending Verification

Brian

14 Feb, 2017 02:43 PM

Hi GoCoin,

Your leadership seems great and open to respectful feedback. I feel like adding a "Pending Verification" status to the Dashboard would be super helpful. As a business owner, I am always seeking to increase my sense of control. After submitting documentation for verification, I need to see a change in status to let me know that things are progressing. I also need to know how long I should expect to wait for verification. Otherwise, I will feel compelled to contact you like this, just to be certain.

Example screenshots attached!

Regards,
Brian

~ p.s. ~

How long should I expect to wait for merchant verification? :)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by julien on 16 Feb, 2017 06:54 AM

Hey Brian

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are actually currently working on an overhaul of the KYC center and the general flow of signup.

These are great suggestions and will help us in the design. I will make sure your documentation is reviewed ASAP and hopefully have approved by end of day tomorrow.

If anything else comes up please feel free to email me directly: [email blocked]

-Julien

2. 2 Posted by Brian on 16 Feb, 2017 12:34 PM

Hey Julien,

That sounds good – thanks so much.

Regards,
    Brian

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• dashboard.png 201 KB
  • kyc-center.png 220 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

19 Feb, 2017 11:23 PM
16 Feb, 2017 05:18 PM
16 Feb, 2017 12:34 PM