neex as mucho help

Pedro perez

24 Apr, 2018 10:17 AM

istaredtoplaygames and themstrated to pay money andthen sing up to work at homes i got a pAypal and it would show that money was going the account some one was hacking meand i play this gMe and that i wont 30000 and thet were getting hold of me and i would feply but there was to senders to me with diffrent emails and the achp about i wont the check for my house and they would ca email or phine ill will update it and it will show but really it did not now after a ywar i come back home and i see my phones not working and then i got to my email N thefe wefe emails saying to them thank you and witch i never recive anything and now gov send me a email that i have to quick send all the info that i send if not Ll that money is going go the tresury and i need why would i give it and pay pal my cfedit cafds cone like crazh like they flip them whwn apply they say no or they hacking the line to is mexicans and think is the blacks with some mexicans 617 watts dr nd 619 bakersfield ca what shluld i do

1. julien closed this discussion on 25 Apr, 2018 10:45 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with GoCoin Helpdesk please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac