Redirect to the Hosted Gateway
Most commonly, merchants choose to use our Hosted Gateway to display invoices to their customers.
The url to display an invoice is sent in the Invoice::Create
response, as the parameter
Using the gateway is very simple. Simply redirect the customer
gateway_url shown above.
If the Invoice is a Bill, the customer will be asked to choose a
If the Invoice is in unpaid state, a QR code and payment amount/address will be shown. Additionally, the Gateway displays the 15 minute window in which the invoice payment will be accepted at the current GoCoin spot rate (guaranteed exchange rate).
When the invoice state (status) changes, the following will occur:
|Paid||Payment Received||Paid state displayed||If a redirect_url was supplied, redirect to it.|
|Ready to Ship||None||Paid state displayed|
|Fulfilled||None||Paid state displayed|
|Underpaid||Payment Received||Underpaid state displayed, balance adjusts to remainder|
|Unpaid||Expired||Expired state displayed|
- How do we know if a transaction is complete?
- Can I use GoCoin if I am not an incorporated business? If so, when prompted for proof of incorporation, what should I submit?
- I just submitted my KYC docs. How long does it take to be approved?
- How long does it take to receive two confirmations?
- Where should I send my suggestions for adding altcoins?
- View all (11 more)