Note: The Shopify Integration is currently in Beta. Please contact GoCoin Support for more information.
You'll need to get your Merchant ID from the GoCoin Dashboard
- Click on the Developers Icon
- Your Merchant ID is shown on the right side of the screen
- Your HMAC key is in the same "Developers" tab as above. The
HMAC key is on the right, below your API key.
- Go to Settings -> Payments in your Store Admin. GoCoin can
be found under Alternative payments
- Enter your Merchant ID and HMAC Key in the fields and click
- GoCoin is now a checkout option
- Your customers will be able to choose from any of the
currencies you accept with GoCoin
GoCoin will communicate with shopify behind the scenes to update the order status. As soon as the payment is received, the order will appear as "Pending" in Shopify. In the GoCoin Dashboard it will appear as "Paid"
After 2 Confirmations on the Blockchain (for Bitcoin, Litecoin requires 10 and Dogecoin requires 20) the payment will be marked as "Paid." In the GoCoin Dashboard, it will appear as "Ready_to_ship"
At this point, you can fulfill the order.
- Can I use GoCoin if I am not an incorporated business? If so, when prompted for proof of incorporation, what should I submit?
- How do we know if a transaction is complete?
- How long does it take to receive two confirmations?
- Where should I send my suggestions for adding altcoins?
- My company wants to receive fiat payouts, what do we need to do?
- View all (9 more)